You’ve been involved in an auto accident, you are scared and perhaps injured, and you have no idea who to turn to. This is a typical scenario for some of our clients here at Link & Smith, P.C. Our clients contact us as early as possible after their auto accident because they simply trust our expertise.
Why choose Link & Smith, P.C.?
Searching for a personal injury attorney does not have to be a complicated process. Our Link & Smith, P.C. auto accident attorneys serve Decatur, GA residents by exceeding their legal expectations. We work hard and diligently so you don’t have to because we believe you should acquire the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers will fight for your case in court.
Common facts about auto accident injury cases
We would like for you to be as prepared as possible in the event of an auto accident. As such, we include some common facts and information you should know about a car accident injury:
- If you are partially at-fault for the car accident, there is a possibility that you can still sue the responsible parties. Our auto accident lawyers can help you make this decision.
- Typically, the insurance company will be sued, not the individual driver(s). We have 40+ years of experience with insurance companies!
- If you are a passenger and you become injured as a result of the car accident, it is possible that you can sue the driver only if it is not your family member. Our knowledgeable attorneys will help you determine if you have a case.
- It is typical to recover many types of damages you incurred, such as lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, punitive damages, and property damage.
- If you are seriously injured, we highly recommend contacting our lawyers.
- We are highly knowledgeable regarding no-fault rules that some states put into place. Once we confidentially discuss your case with you, then we can give you our legal advice.
- We deal with clients who have a tort suit, civil lawsuit, or who experience a breach in duty due to a car accident. Sometimes you will be able to sue, depending on which state you live in.
Whether it’s you or a loved one who has been injured in an auto accident, our lawyers will deliver unparalleled results to get the compensation you deserve. You can talk to one of our attorneys today. Call us at 404-315-8840 to schedule your free consultation.